Making Up Incomplete or Failed Course Credit

New York State Department of Education states commencing July 1, 2010 and thereafter, a school district, registered nonpublic school, or charter school may provide a student, who had the opportunity to complete a unit of study in a given high school subject but who failed to demonstrate mastery of the learning outcomes for such subject, with an opportunity to make up a unit of credit for such subject toward either a Regents or local diploma. Credit recovery during a student’s high school career will be determined on a case by case basis and will be available in accordance with our master schedule and the Argyle Central School course offerings.