Enroll a Student at Argyle Central School

New and returning students will need to fill out the following enrollment forms. Please call the guidance office to schedule an appointment to meet with your student's counselor. The enrollment forms can be printed using the link found below and can be filled out ahead of time. Please bring proof of address, birth certificate and relevant custody paperwork if appropriate.

If you have any questions, please contact our Argyle CSD Guidance Office: 

Karen Beck, Guidance Counselor
(518) 638-8243 x334
[email protected]

Michelle Austin, Guidance Secretary
(518) 638-8243 x514
[email protected]

Health Information
Proof of Residency